Welcome to my recipe page!

Just a happy healthy lifestyle :)

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

New Year (Life) Resolutions!

So.. I know this is a healthy eating blog, but! I am also going to share my various other LIFE resolutions because I feel like it. It's not like you have to read them :P.

1. EAT HEALTHY .. check

2. As a result of eating healthy.. get real with my summer bod.

3. In order to not let 1 and 2 go to waste.. WORK OUT MORE. CHECK .
ZUMBA is my workout of choice. I guess if I have to I will do some sit ups or something.

4. Pay off credit cards! .. In progress. Will be done by 4/1/2012 on my plan! EVERY one of them.

5. Get my tires rotated as often as they need to be (working on it)




6. Eat a banana.. CHECK. EW. DISGUSTING. MADE ME WANNA PUKE AND GAG. Actually I did gag. At least I tried.


7. Spend less time in front of something electronic and MORE time outside. I took a walk during a break today :).









K BYE

No comments:

Post a Comment