Welcome to my recipe page!

Just a happy healthy lifestyle :)

Friday, January 20, 2012

California Chicken Wrap

I call this a California Chicken Wrap ... from what I understand restaurants like to name things with avocado "California."



What You Need:
SWG Wrap (Sprouted Whole Grain, can be bought at health food stores or many grocery stores in the frozen section)
1/2 Avocado
1/4 Red Bell Pepper
1/2 cup Baby Spinach
2-3 oz Grilled Chicken
Some kind of delicious dressing
1 slice low sodium bacon

What To Do:
I first sauteed the red pepper in my dressing (mix I made with EVOO, apple cider vinegar,  organic mustard, sea salt) then added the baby spinach and sauteed a bit.

I smeared the avocado on the wrap - salted it a bit (you can leave it in chunks if you like)
Added the cubed grilled chicken and cooked bacon.
And ate.

YUM
I prefer to add RAW Sweet Onion ... but I didn't have any. Tastes better in the wrap than cooking it.

Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment